About the New Proton Iriz 2022 You Need to Know
PROTON today officially launched the new Proton Iriz and Persona (2022) in an enhanced version (facelift) featuring a fresher design and updated features to remain relevant in the market. For the Proton Iriz 2022, Proton introduced the Active as the most exclusive variant with premium and sporty features. The two new Proton models in the B-segment class can now be ordered online through their official website.
What is interesting about Proton Iriz 2022? Let us summarize for you:
Proton Iriz (2022)
- There are three variants offered: Standard, Executive and Active.
- The Standard variant is powered by a 1.3L VVT engine, while the other two variants use a 1.6L VVT engine. The transmission remains a CVT automatic type.
- The touchscreen infotainment unit is now 8 inches in size (for Executive and Active only), while the air conditioning ventilator is newly designed, with a control panel in a digital display.
- There is an N95 air filter to provide cleaner air quality for all Proton Iriz 2022 variants.
- Supplied with 6 USB ports, namely 3 on the front and 2 on the back, as well as another on the rear-view mirror for the use of the dashcam camera.
- ECO mode to encourage drivers to drive more efficiently and reduce fuel consumption.
- 4 airbags for Standard and 6 airbags for Executive and Active.
- The combo taillights are newly designed.
- The design of the bumper is different from previous models. The roof was blackened, and new roof rails were installed.
- The exterior features the Infinite Weave grille design in a sleeker Ethernal Bow frame.
- 15 -inch alloy rims for Standard, and 16 inches for Proton Iriz 2022 Executive and Active.
- Halogen type headlights for Standard and Executive (but there are LED daytime running lights (DRL)), LED headlights for Active.
- Smart lock with push-start button for Executive and Active.
- There are two new colors: Citric Orange (orange) and Passion Red (red)
The Proton Iriz 2022 Active variant features the following features:
- The cabin design is updated with red accent finishes on the dashboard, gear console, air conditioning ventilators, door panels and floor rugs, including steering wheel and seat belts.
- There is a voice command feature for air conditioning control and driver's windows.
- There is an online navigation function.
- LED headlights, semi-leather seats.
- ACITIVE logo embroidery
- Special body kits such as wheel arch liners and plastic side skirts with a crossover -like style.
- Pedal sport.
- Individually designed 16 -inch alloy rims.
Our business partners are also in the process of ordering Proton Iriz 2022 to be used as a rental car in preparation after border control in the country is opened, especially for the transport and tourism sector. For attractive travel packages please visit kereta sewa Gombak website.